Who doesn’t love mango cheesecake? But some websites are giving wrong recipes to their sites which makes the whole dish uneatable. But we care about our visitors and that’s why we never put any wrong kind of information and wrong recipes which makes our visitors sad. Everyone loves mango cheesecake and especially when it comes to cheese everyone undoubtedly loves the recipe. There are a lot of recipes and people don’t even know them. People don’t know how to make this recipe in the house so they just go outside eat this recipe at restaurants. But we care about you and we researched this recipe and found some best recipes and here they are.
Make Your Best & Tasty Mango Cheesecake Recipe At Your Own Home With Our Easiest Steps And Save Your Money
Best Mango Cheesecake Recipe
- 1 1/2 Cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 Cup sugar
- 6 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 3 large very ripe mangoes (each about 13 ounces), peeled, pitted, coarsely chopped
- 3 8 Ounce packages cream cheese Room Temperature
- 1 1/4 Cup sugar
- 2 tbsp vanilla extract
- 4 large eggs
- Sliced peeled pitted mangoes
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Lightly butter 9-inch-diameter springform pan with 2 3/4-inch-high sides
- Stir cracker crumbs and sugar in medium bowl to blend
- Add melted butter and stir until evenly moistened
- Press crumb mixture firmly onto bottom (not sides) of prepared pan
- Bake until crust is set, about 12 minutes
- Cool completely and Maintain oven temperature
- Puree mangoes in processor until smooth and set aside 2 cups mango puree (reserve any remaining puree for another use)
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla in large bowl until smooth
- Add eggs 1 at a time, beating well after each addition
- Add 2 cups mango puree and beat until well blended and then pour the filling over crust in pan.
- Bake cake until set and puffed and golden around edges (center may move very slightly when the pan is gently shaken), about 1 hour 25 minutes
- Cool the cake for 1 hour and refrigerate uncovered overnight
- Run small knife between cake and sides of pan to loosen
- Remove pan sides, transfer cake to a platter, cut into wedges and serve with sliced mangoes.
Some Tips That Can Help You To Make Your Recipe More Tasty
- You can use greek yogurt instead of sour cream and it will work just fine. It will be extremely tasty and your friends will definitely appreciate it.
- If you don’t find any fresh mango then you can just use mango puree which is already available in the market
- Leave it in the fridge for at least two days. It brings out the taste even more.
- Instead, You can use Honey Graham crackers for your crust with half the amount of sugar.
There are various types of recipes you can imagine but if you try this one, you will never forget this recipe. Because we searched the whole web and analyzed all the recipes which one will be perfect for you. And finally found this recipe which will blow your mouth with mind-blowing taste. 😂 😂 😂
As I already told you that there are a lot of recipes and you don’t even know them but we found another recipe which I bet you will also love it. Because the majority of the people also searched about that recipe and that one is also very popular. So, try this one also because you might love the taste. Yes, I am talking about the no-bake mango cheesecake recipe.
Does This No-Bake Mango Cheesecake Recipe Really Taste Good?
People are searching in huge amounts in this keyword no-bake recipe than the recipe we wrote up there. So, that means this recipe is more popular than the previous one as it is very healthy for the human body. If you use real and fresh mango, then it’s really good for your health and there is no doubt about this.
But if you use sugar in a huge amount to make your recipe tasty then it’s your fault. You will gain nothing but weight. But don’t worry. You can use honey or some other products to make your recipe tasty. What I tried to mean by other products means you can find various types of well-branded product that helps you to make your recipe without sugar and you can find and buy them in your local supermarkets.
How Much Calories These Cakes Contains
They contain about 380 calories which are pretty good for the human body. As I already told you that too much sugar will never do any good for your health. Actually too much of anything doesn’t bring any good to our health. So, we must follow this rule. Generally, 380 calories are not bad for our health but we also have to think about our body sizes.
Does Body Size Matter When It Comes About Calories?
Of course, it matters. Why it won’t matter? If your body is very big then you will need more calories absolutely than a small body human. Because the big huge sized people need more calories to work because when they work they lose a huge amount of calories and if they don’t have a huge amount of calories then you what will happen. It’s a simple calculation.
No-Bake Mango Cheesecake Recipe
- 150 gram Arnott’s Marie Biscuits (17 crackers), or digestives, Graham Crackers or other plain sweet biscuit
- 2 tbsp white sugar
- 700 gram mango flesh
- 100 gram unsalted butter
- 4 1/2 tbsp gelatin powder
- 500 gram Philadelphia cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 Cup cold tap water
- 2/3 Cup caster sugar
- 300 ml whipping cream
- 3 tbsp gelatin powder
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 Cup cold tap water
- 300 ml whipping cream
- 1 tbsp white sugar
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 3 large mango cut into cubes
- 2 passionfruit
- Use a 22 cm / 9″ springform pan (or similar size). Turn the base UPSIDE DOWN (for ease of removal later)
- Place a square sheet of baking paper on the base, then secure in a springform pan (see video) with excess paper hanging outsides
- Grease sides with butter and line with paper
- Blitz crackers into fine crumbs in a food processor
- Add butter and sugar, blitz until combined. Pour into the prepared cake pan. Press down firmly – base only, not sides
- Put water in a heatproof bowl. Sprinkle gelatin over the surface (don’t dump in the centre). Stir to partly dissolve. Set aside 5 minutes – it turns gelatinous
- Microwave 15 seconds on high x 2, stirring in between. Stir until dissolved (few tiny specks ok). Cool 5 minutes
- Place mango in the food processor. Blitz until smooth
- Measure out 3/4 cup and reserve for mango jelly, set aside
- Add cream cheese, cream, sugar and gelatine mixture into the food processor (2.5L/2.5qt/10 cup+ capacity – Note 3). Blitz for 30 seconds or so until smooth
- Pour into the cake pan. Refrigerate 3+ hours until top is set
- Pour water into the bowl, sprinkle over the gelatin. Leave 5+ min. Microwave on high 2 x 10 sec, stir well until granules dissolved. Set aside 5 minutes to cool
- Place reserved mango puree (from step 4 under Filling) and lemon in a bowl. Pour over gelatin and whisk well.
- Pour over cheesecake filling. Tilt cake around to spread
- Refrigerate 12 hours+
- Release pan sides, then use overhang paper to slide cheesecake onto a serving plate. Then slide the paper out from under the cheesecake
- Place cream, vanilla, and sugar in a bowl. Whip until the cream is softly whipped
- Piled over the center of the cheesecake
- Top with more chopped mango and passionfruit pulp. Serve and relish in praises
These are our best collections of mango cheesecake recipes. I hope you will like them and try them out in your own home and also let us know how it tastes like by commenting down here. We will really appreciate it and if you find anything wrong, you can also let us know by commenting or in contact us section, we will try our best to fix the problem for you.
By the way, these recipes are really good for the human body and you can also add this recipe in your diet plan. You can also check out our diet & health plan section to find out the best plan or to create the best plan for yourself to lead a healthy life.