- Here Is The Most Tasty Leche Flan Recipe That You Can Serve Your Guest
- Leche Flan Recipe (Filipino Creme Caramel)
- You Have An Oven & You Wanna Make This Recipe Through It?
- Is It Good To Add This Dessert In Our Diet Plan?
Leche Flan Recipe is quite famous among teenagers and small children. Why it won’t be? This dessert is really very tasty. Some people called this recipe as pudding, caramel custard, pudding. But it doesn’t matter. This dessert recipe is quite famous not just in a specific country but in the whole world.
It’s a custard dessert with some different kinds of ingredients. Asian people make this recipe in a different way with different ingredients, actually, people from different countries make Leche flan recipe in a different way. But in the end, the taste still stays the same.
Here Is The Most Tasty Leche Flan Recipe That You Can Serve Your Guest
As you guys already know that this dessert is already really very popular over the whole world and every country makes this recipe in different ways. That means, there are hundreds of recipes about this dessert. But some recipes are too good to eat and that’s why we searched the whole internet and finally, we found a recipe that you guys will love it.
But remember one thing. You guys will need a microwave oven for this recipe. But if you don’t have one, then you can make this recipe without oven. But this will more hard to make. Microwave temperature makes this dessert perfectly but as you don’t have one you will have to use the hot water steam. But there will be no guarantee that the recipe will be perfect.
Leche Flan Recipe (Filipino Creme Caramel)
This Filipino creme caramel is super famous in the whole world, especially in Philippine. The whole world call this dessert (Filipino Creme Caramel) Spanish flan but The Philippine people call this Leche flan. Some people make this recipe by steaming and some boiling. But you can make this recipe in both ways but the microwave oven will help you to make the dessert perfect but if you make this dessert by steaming the taste you will get can’t be comparable with the micro-oven.
You Have An Oven & You Wanna Make This Recipe Through It?
You have a microwave oven. Then you probably don’t wanna spend a lot of time to make this recipe by boiling the water and all the other stuff. If you wanna make this recipe fast, then you can follow these instructions.
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
2. In a heavy-bottomed saucepot, melt sugar over medium heat. Do not stir sugar. Instead, stir pot around to even melt the sugar. Cook until sugar is rich golden brown in color. Remove from heat and carefully pour melted sugar into a round 8-inch cake pan. Set aside to cool and harden.
3. In a large bowl, add eggs, egg yolks, condensed milk, evaporated milk, zest, vanilla, and set. Use an immersion blender to process until just smooth. Do not overmix. You do not want the eggs to foam up. (Alternatively, use a blender.)
4. Pour mixture into caramel lined cake pan. Cover with foil. Set cake pan into a larger roasting pan. Fill the roasting pan halfway with simmering water. Place in the center rack of the oven. Bake for 50-60 minutes until the edges of the flan is set but the center still slightly jiggles.
5. Carefully remove the cake pan from the water bath. Allow cooling at room temperature for about 2 hours. Once cooled, let chill in the fridge for at least 4 hours, preferably overnight.
6. Run a butterknife or mini offset spatula along the edges of the cake pan to loosen the flan. Place a serving plate over cake pan. Quickly invert flan into the serving plate. Garnish with candied kumquats. Serve chilled.
Is It Good To Add This Dessert In Our Diet Plan?
If we talk about the diet plan, then I don’t think you should add it. It has a high amount of fat and calorie which can make your weight as a rocket as high. I am not kidding. But if you do regular exercise and work out a lot, then I don’t think it would be any matter if you add. But if you don’t wanna lose your weight at all and you don’t wanna take any chance for it, then my opinion is no. Yuh, you shouldn’t add this to your diet plan.
Is It Healthy For Us Or Not? If No, Why Is That?
The answer is yes and the answer is no. Yeah, you have seen the right answer. I don’t wanna give you the wrong info. But it’s true. Leche flan recipe is not very hard to make. You can eat this once in a week and also you can serve this dessert to your guests. But if you are thinking to eat this or eating 3/4 times a week, then stop doing that. It will cause you so many things and the main problem you will face is gonna be the increase in weight. So, Yeah, You should stop doing this.
Is It Similar With The Cream Caramel Or Pudding?
The short answer is yes. Creme Caramel and Pudding are similar to the Leche flan recipe, in fact, these recipes look are even the same. But this Leche flan has some different taste if we talk about similarity of taste. We will also add the pudding and creme caramel recipe in a few days. You can check them on our website after a few days. By the way, hope you liked this recipe and let us know how the recipe tastes when you make it on your home to make your moment special.
How Much Nutrition This Dessert Recipe Contains And Is It Enough Or Good For Us?
Serving: 6g | Calories: 369kcal | Carbohydrates: 71g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 32mg | Sodium: 104mg | Potassium: 298mg | Sugar: 71g | Vitamin A: 250IU | Vitamin C: 1.7mg | Calcium: 233mg | Iron: 0.1mg
How long does Leche Flan last?
At average, it can last about 72-96 hours. But if you want to get the real taste of this recipe then you should eat it before 48 hours. Because it will last 72-96 hours but the taste will be not good enough to eat.
Why does my flan have bubbles?
Flans have ugly bubbles all around it; also the inside is not smooth. This is caused by too high baking/steaming temperature or too long baking time that makes the milk start boiling in the mixture, lead to overcooked flan.
Is pudding and Leche Flan the same?
Flan is an egg custard (though sometimes egg-substitutes are used) and the dominant flavor is egg and dairy. Pudding may or may not have eggs, but is usually flavored, even if only with added vanilla.