First of all, you are visiting this page that means whether it’s your birthday or someone close to yours. Congrats on your birthday or to your close ones. Wish you a very good and healthy future. But you know what, to have a good future with a healthy body, you’re gonna need a very good diet plan. Without having a good diet plan, you can’t imagine a bright & healthy future.
It’s your birthday, right? And you probably came here for some special dinner ideas recipes which can make your relatives or friends mind blown with the amazing taste. It’s true that everyone wants to make their birthday special but sometimes the recipes screw their day.
When we plan to invite our friends to our home on our birthday, we try to make some good dishes that will blow their minds with an amazing taste. But sometimes these ideas go wrong for some bad recipes. I remember, once in my life, I also faced this kind of awkward situation.
But trust me, I am not one of those guys who will give you some shitty recipes to screw your special day. I have tried all these listed birthday dinner ideas recipes. Trust me, they are super delicious enough to make your friend’s mind blown.
What should you make at dinner to make the night perfect? Well, you can make a lot of things tonight for dinner. But you should make only those dishes that will be liked by all of your friends. But you don’t know the recipes?
Let’s give you a list of some handpicked best birthday dinner ideas recipe so that you can make your birthday perfect and more special. These Recipes are loved by all kinds of people.
Birthday Dinner Ideas Recipes:- The List You Were Waiting For
|1. Lasagna Casserole|
|2. Roasted Chipotle Chicken|
|3. Smoky Sausage & Pepper Skillet|
|4. Smoked Honey-Peppercorn Salmon|
|5. Meatballs with Cherry Tomato Sauce|
Before we talk about the recipes, you must know that there are different kinds of people on earth. And of course, different people have different kinds of choices. But here we will add those recipes one by one like the main course, desserts, etc. so that you won’t have to leave this site for other more recipes.
Celebrate Your Birthday Dinner At Home With Our Super Delicious Food Recipes That Will Never Get Flop And Save Some Extra Money
Now sit in a comfortable chair and take a deep breath to clear up your mind. Because below down here we breakdown all the dinner ideas recipes. So, are you ready to make your birthday more special with these ideas and blow your friend’s mind with the amazing taste that I am going to share with you? If you are, then let’s Dive. 🤑
1. Lasagna Casserole
- Microwave Oven
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 tbsp teaspoon salt
- 1/2 tbsp teaspoon pepper, divided
- 1 pound medium pasta shells cooked and drained
- 4 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
- 3 cups cups 4% cottage cheese
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp dried parsley flakes
- 1 24 ounces pasta sauce
- In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Sprinkle with salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the pasta, 3 cups mozzarella cheese, cottage cheese, eggs, Parmesan cheese, parsley, and remaining pepper. Transfer to a greased shallow 3-qt. baking dish. Top with beef mixture and spaghetti sauce (dish will be full).
- Cover and bake at 350° for 45 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese. Bake, uncovered, 15 minutes longer or until bubbly and cheese is melted. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
2. Roasted Chipotle Chicken
WHOLE ROASTED CHIPOTLE CHICKEN
- Microwave Oven
- 1 4 Pound whole chicken, innards reserved for another use or discarded
- 2 chipotle peppers plus
- 2 tbsp sauce from a can of chipotle in adobo sauce
- 3 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp sea salt
- Put the whole chicken on a plate and place it uncovered in the fridge for 2 to 4 hours. This will help dry out the skin a little and get it crispier.
- Preheat the oven to 450°F.
- Add the chipotle peppers, adobo sauce and olive oil to a small food processor and blitz until blended together, about 30 seconds.
- Place the chicken on a roasting rack in a roasting pan. Loosen the skin from around the breasts and rub the chipotle mixture underneath the skin and all over the chicken, including inside the cavity. Sprinkle with the salt. Tie the legs together with kitchen twine. Turn the wings under each breast; you may need to break a joint to do this.
- Roast in the oven for 15 minutes. Reduce the heat to 300°F and roast for another 60 to 75 minutes, until a meat thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the chicken registers 165°F or the juices run clear at a small cut in the thickest part of the thigh.
- Remove from the oven and let rest 10 minutes before carving.
3. Smoky Sausage & Pepper Skillet
Smoky Sausage & Pepper Skillet
- 1 Pound smoked sausage, sliced
- 2 large green peppers, thinly sliced
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 tbsp cornstarch
- 2 cups whole milk
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 3/4 tbsp dried marjoram
- 1/2 tbsp pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Hot cooked rice or pasta
- In a large skillet, brown sausage over medium heat. Remove with a slotted spoon; drain on paper towels.
- Add green peppers and onion to the same skillet; cook and stir until vegetables are crisp-tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. In a small bowl, mix cornstarch, milk, parsley, marjoram, and pepper until blended; stir into pan. Bring to a boil; cook and stir 2 minutes or until sauce is thickened.
- Return sausage to pan; heat through. Stir in cheese until blended. Serve with rice.
4. Smoked Honey-Peppercorn Salmon
Smoked Honey-Peppercorn Salmon
- Grill Rack
- 1 Cup packed brown sugar
- 1 Cup water
- 1/3 Cup salt
- 1 tbsp minced fresh gingerroot
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 tbsp ground allspice
- 1/2 Cup cold water
- 1 Pound salmon fillet
- 1/4 Cup honey
- 1 tbsp whole peppercorns, crushed
- 2 Cup soaked hickory wood chips
- In a small saucepan, combine the first six ingredients. Bring to a boil. Cook and stir until brown sugar and salt are dissolved. Remove from the heat. Add the cold water to cool the brine to room temperature.
- Place salmon in a large resealable plastic bag; carefully pour cooled brine into the bag. Squeeze out as much air as possible; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for 4 hours, turning occasionally.
- Drain and discard brine; rinse salmon and pat dry. Spread honey over fillet; sprinkle with peppercorns.
- Add wood chips to grill according to the manufacturer's directions. Place salmon on greased grill rack, skin side down. Grill, covered, over indirect medium heat until fish flakes easily with a fork, 45-50 minutes.
5. Meatballs with Cherry Tomato Sauce
Meatballs With Cherry Tomato Sauce
- Microwave Oven
- 1 Pound ground beef sirloin
- 1 Pound ground pork
- 1/4 Cup milk
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 Cup panko bread crumbs, divided
- 1 Cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 Cup torn fresh basil
- 1/2 Cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 Cup pine nuts
- 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tbsp freshly cracked black pepper
- 1/2 tbsp red-pepper flakes
- 1/4 Cup plus 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, roughly chopped
- 1/2 tbsp red pepper flakes
- 1/2 Pound cherry tomatoes halved
- 14 Ounce canned crushed tomatoes
- Kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper
- 8 Ounce fresh mozzarella, sliced
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- MAKE THE MEATBALLS: In a large bowl, combine the beef, pork, milk, eggs and ½ cup of the panko; set aside.
- In the bowl of a food processor, combine the parsley, basil, Parmesan, pine nuts, garlic, salt, pepper, red pepper flakes and ¼ cup of the olive oil. Process until the herbs are finely chopped, about 45 seconds.
- Add the herb mixture to the meat mixture and mix until the ingredients are incorporated. Shape into large balls that are bigger than a golf ball but smaller than a tennis ball; you should end up with about 18 total. Roll them in the remaining 1 cup panko.
- In a large skillet, heat the remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil over medium-high heat. Add the meatballs and cook until crispy all over, about 8 minutes total. Transfer to a 9-by-13-inch baking dish and wipe down the skillet.
- MAKE THE CHERRY TOMATO SAUCE: In the same skillet, melt the butter with the oil over medium-high heat. Add the shallot, garlic, and red pepper flakes and cook until fragrant, about 2 minutes. Add the cherry tomatoes and cook until they start to fall apart, 7 to 8 minutes. Add the crushed tomatoes and season with salt and pepper. Bring to a simmer, then reduce the heat and simmer until reduced slightly, about 10 minutes.
- FOR SERVING: Pour the tomato mixture over the meatballs and top with the mozzarella. Bake until the cheese is melted and bubbly, 25 to 30 minutes. Garnish with basil, drizzle with basil vinaigrette or pesto, and serve over pasta or with a side of polenta.
These are some of the best recipes for your birthday dinner ideas. You can make them on your birthday and make people surprise and never let them forget your birthday with your amazing recipe. You should definitely try them out for once.
What You Really Should Make On Your Birthday ?
There are lots of things to care about before you just make anything. If are into a diet, then you can make some healthy dinner. But I don’t think your friends will gonna like your idea. Healthy recipes suck on birthdays. But don’t worry. There are lots of healthy but tasty dinner recipes you can try them out on our site.
Are These Recipes Healthy For Your Health?
To be honest all of them are not healthy for you. They are rich in vitamins and other proteins. But some of these recipes contain a high amount of fat. Overconsumption can cause an excess amount of fat in your body. But all of them aren’t unhealthy at all. Some of these recipes contain healthy low-fat low carb ingredients that will do no harm to your body.
But you don’t get birthdays every day, do ya? So, you must definitely try them out and let us know how it tastes good or bad by commenting down below here. And Last But Not Least, Happy Birthday And Hope You Have A Better And Healthy Future.
If you are looking for some best but healthy birthday dinner ideas, then we have specially made an article on that topic. You can go check out that article if you are really into a diet or you care about your health.
You can make a lot of things on your birthday. But I must suggest you that if you are inviting some friends on your house, then go for some crazy recipes that will blow your friend’s mind.
There are lots of restaurants out there who offer free birthday dinner like Black Angus Steakhouse, Buca di Beppo, Einstein Bros. Bagels, Firehouse Subs, Hooters, and lots more.
We have already discussed about them on on this post. If you haven’t read them properly, go and read them. They are super tasty and also cheap which perfect for most of the people.